What does EnduRoMania offer?
- compete in one of our offroad sporting organised events we have between spring and summer. It can be as relaxed or as competitive as your team desires.
- It is a 5 day challenge for your Team to become the EnduRoMania-CLASSIC event Champions.
- The idea is to compete against fellow offroad enthusiasts, each team has to find checkpoints in the mountains, in villages, in valleys, and within forests, most important thing is enjoying the landscapes, the tracks and the offroad journey to find them.
- Checkpoints are placed in some of the most scenic offroad places in the area, and depending on the type of vehicle you are competing on, you decide which checkpoints to try to reach, and how far you wish to travel each day.
- With the use of GPS and specialist EnduRoMania maps to find checkpoints, the race is to plan and navigate your group to find the most checkpoints, and gather more points than any other group.
To enter click here Events & Check-in
NEW! During EnduRoMania-CLASSIC events Motorcycle servicing and repair for all motorcycles is available, click here for more information
- Similar to the EnduRoMania-Classic, but can be participated in and outside the EnduRoMania-CLASSIC event dates.
- You can still follow the CLASSIC event “rules of sporting competition” and find and visit as many checkpoints as possible
- Documentation including Maps, GPS-Coordinates & Trail recommendations can be provided at request, but no evaluation of results and ranking is being performed and no direct support is being offered.
- Brebu Nou #167 EnduRoMania guest house is open all year, for your group, for your friends, for whatever activity you wish to do.
To enter click here Events & Check-in
Guided offroad tours, training, rental motorcycles
Tour guides - have in depth knowledge of the area, and know the best places to take your team. The tracks chosen for your team will suit the ability and riding skill of the team and holiday mood.
Training - for trail riders, for beginners, for enduro racers, for those who wish to compete in xtreme events like the Dakar and Red Bull Romaniacs hard enduro rallye.
Rental motorcycles - KTM, Husaberg
For more information click here
EnduroMania-Mountain Bike Tours (MTB)
- For beginners to experienced MTB offroad riders
- Our experienced guide will accompany you and take you and your team on routes and tracks to suit the "fittness and energy" of the team.
- There are so many tracks and places to visit a 5 to 6 day tour is easy to manage.
- Carol can take you and your team on the very best MTB tracks and visit the most scenic landscapes. Contact Carol Varga firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
4x4's, 6x6's, Polaris buggys, Our experienced guide will navigate YOUR team in YOUR VEHICLE, take you on tracks to suit your wishes and your desires.
Contact Carol Varga email@example.com for more information.
- This is an event suitable for all types of motorcycle, road and dual road/offroad bikes.
Most people who enter have large distance capable bikes with panniers for luggage,
Many arrive to Romania on the bikes.
- Long Distance uses not only the Southwestren teritory (Banat area) but also the whole country.
- Documentation including Maps, GPS-Coordinates & Trail recommendations are provided, but no evaluation of results and ranking is being performed and no direct support is being offered.
Contact Sergio Morariu firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
General management / Guest house(s) accomadation
tel/Fax: 0040-356-102815, mobile: 0040-722-392884
EnduRoMania Presidente (Creator of EnduRoMania)
mobile: 0040-722-581770, 0040-744-841015, 0040-745-116115
We welcome you as a participant and friend of our large EnduRoMania Family.
© EnduRoMania Foundation
How to get to EnduRoMania, Romania?
- You can arrive with own vehicles, bringing your own bikes.
- or you can fly into Romania, rent motorcycles and guide. More information here
- Some group members fly into Timisoara airport and meet vehicle and driver who has brought the motorbikes to Romania , this can save team members a lot of travel time.
To fly in to EnduRomania
The nearest airport for EnduRoMania is Timisoara ''Traian Vuia'' (TSR)
Click to view:- Tarom - Lufthansa - Austrian Airlines - Wizzair - Capatair