Participation Fees and Services Provided by the EnduRoMania Foundation:
Part A: Yearly Fee - EUR 70, 00 covers the general preparatory services as follows:
- The measures which make possible the regular and organized Enduro riding in the area, thus ensuring a long term preservation of Enduro activities
- Preparation and delivery of the Arrival Recommendations, Regulations and general information for tourists with the important addresses and telephone numbers, Enduro riding and environmental rules in the area
- Preparation of detailed and updated maps of the region
- Reservations and preferential tariffs for accommodation in the EnduRoMania rural boarding houses network.
- Access to the EnduRoMania internet website (www.enduromania.net) and to the EnduRoMania Information System
Official Credential Letter from the Romanian Authorities for traveling in Romania and from the UEM (European Motorcycle Federation) for traveling in Hungary and the EnduRoMania sticker valid 1 year, which represents a “passport” for some Forest Roads, Local Administrations, Police, Environmental Agencies and other local authorities. The sticker ownership means that the owner is aware of the EnduRoMania rules and respects them, thus benefiting from a preferential treatment by all authorities.
Part B: EUR 68,00 (EUR 118,00 for the Off-road Car Programme) covers the specific organization activities as follows:
- The organization of sport events under the official patronage of the Romanian Motorcycling Federation (FRM) and European Motorcycling Federation (UEM)
- Planning, preparing and organization of the EnduRoMania meetings
- Accurate presentation (with GPS co-ordinates) and documentation of the check points and routes
- Downloading the check points’ co-ordinates on the GPS devices
- Organizing the technical, towing and first aid services (liability to pay , if such services are required)
- Offering team building support
- Consulting on choosing the most appropriate routes
- Preparing the detailed documentation of recommendations, check-in forms and environmental program
- Counseling for the assignation of the Group-Trail-Riding Program; definition of alternative programs
- Detailed documentation of the event: detailed recommendations, participation form, environmental form
- Awards ceremony, bowls, medals for the winners and diplomas for all participants
- the participants who take part at more than one EnduRoMania event, will have to pay only part B of the participation fee for the second participation. The accompanying person will pay only for the first participation.
- If required, All-Inclusive Offers are also available for organized groups, according to the group’s requested services: overnight stay, boarding, guided tours, Enduro and/or Navigation Training, Arrival, Motorcycle Transport or Rental
Please take into account the following:
- Registration deadline, at least 14 days before the beginning of the meeting, since the number of participants is limited to 150 per event. Direct Registration is possible only after enquiring the Organizers.
- Riding alone during the events is –out of safety reasons - not allowed. The participants must travel in teams of minimum 3 persons, in order to help each other in case of accidents or mechanical trouble. If a 3 persons group is not yet established by the time the registration is made, the organizers will ensure the formation of such a group, the blatest at the “Get To Know Each Other”-Meeting
- The check-in and the accommodation reservation at the meeting point are confirmed after the payment is made. The confirmation of the reservation is done on the “first come, first served basis”. Each registered group and each participant who doesn’t belong to any group, who checked-in before the mentioned deadline, obtains as a confirmation the Credential Letter for traveling in Romania and Hungary, the Regulations and the Arrival Recommendations. The communication with the group should occur only through one partner representing the group. If not meeting the deadline, the participants should check-in by using the e-mail, fax and/or in exceptional cases by telephone. The reimbursement of the registration fee will be done by deducting 10%, 20%, 30% or 50%, if calling off occurs 30, 15, 7 or 2 days before the beginning of the meeting.
The most effective, rapid and cheap form of communication is via e-mail. For those participants who do not have an e-mail account, the EnduRoMania Foundation will offer a free e-mail account. The registered participants receive an ID-Number, with the help of which they will be able to download various information from EnduRoMania’s Website